Board Meeting Minutes
I. Call to Order: Meeting was called to order by President Bryant at 10:00 a.m. Board members present were Director McNeil, Director Bridges, Director Dombrowski, Director Nalpea, Director Perkins, and Director Bryant. Absent, Director Heiden. The Pledge of Allegiance led by President Bryant, followed by prayer, led by Director McNeil.
II. Additions to the Agenda: Director Perkins adds 6 month budget review. No other additions.
IV. Income Statement: None given.
V. President’s Report: President Bryant commends the membership on the great turnout for the annual meeting. Thanks the teller committee and Carol Majewski for the great job. Assessment collections will be a high priority, will be turned over to collections, liens placed and amenities will be revoked until paid.
VI. Supervisors Report: Dawn reports on the upgrade of electrical on Elm run/Mockingbird/Walnut; service interruption minimal; some tree cutting/trimming on easements, any work done on private property will be discussed with the home owner.
VIII. Comments from the floor available at the clubhouse office. (2) Director Perkins moves to go into closed session, second by Director Bridges, carried. Results of closed session will be reported to the membership at the next meeting.
IX. Old business: (3) Director Marty Perkins moves to approve a request by Jim Neal to remove the restriction and inspection on his barn, support by Director McNeil, motion carried.
1. Director Perkins moves to accept letters of intent
from members interested in filling Director Heidens one year term, letters must be submitted before
2. Director Bridges moves to accept new camping fee schedule, second by Director Dombrowski, all in favor, motion carried.
3. Director Nalepa moves to accept the new delinquent assessment proposals, submitted to the board, with amendments, support by Director Perkins, motion carried.
4. Director Perkins moves to accept the request by Mr. Rhea for the plow that goes with the pickup he purchased, support by Director Bridges, roll call results: Director McNeil, aye; Director Perkins, aye; Director Bridges, aye; Director Dombrowski, aye; Director Nalepa, aye; Director Bryant, nay, motion carried.
5. Pool hours; Director Nalepa moves to table pool hours, support by Director McNeil, all in favor, tabled.
6. Director Perkins moves to accept the bid on
aerators for Timber,
7. Director Nalepa moves to proceed with bids and purchase of storage fence, support by Director Dombrowski, motion carried.
8. Director Perkins moves to reinstate the comment/suggestion box, support by Director Dombrowski, carried.
9. Director McNeil moves to return funds in Whale account to Mrs. Whale per her request, support by Director Perkins, motion carried.
10. Director Perkins moves to accept the September 2009 garage sale, support by Director McNeil, carried.
11. Director Perkins moves to have the association open a credit card to conduct business, second by Director McNeil, carried.
12. Director Perkins moves for appeal meeting to be scheduled following
13. Director Perkins moves to table Carol Majewski’s recommendations as to our election procedures, second by Director Bridges, carried.
14. Director Perkins moves to set the 6 month budget review to meet on Friday, September 11, at , second by Director Nalepa, carried.
II. Comments from the floor available at the office.
IV. Change “Income Statement” to “Treasurer’s Report”
VIII. Closed session indicated that “No, the board nor the supervisor or treasurer may waive assessment fees”
Add # 10 (X) New Business
2.5 Director Nalepa moves to mail invoices to members that have past‐due balances under $374, to send a 90 day notice of lien placement via certified mail for members that have balances between $376‐ $750 and a 90 day notice of collection referral for members that have balances greater than $750. She further motioned that members may contact the board and request a repayment plan (to include assessments that may become due during the repayment plan period) not to exceed 12 months or 24 months if balance exceeds $2,400. Motion carried.
2.6 Director Nalepa moves to accept member “JT” repayment plan of $125 mo (sept 2009 – Nov, 2011). Motion carried.
2.7 Director Nalepa moves to waive First right of refusal for member RV who is selling their lot. Motion
2.8 Director Nalepa reviews letter from member RS regarding storage of camper, current 2007 policy of “member in good standing” . Offer payment plan for back due assessments.
2.9 Director Nalepa moves to accept payment member “MS” repayment plan of $350 mo; and to accept payments for collection agency balance and forward to them. Motion carried.
2.10 Director Nalepa moves to accept payment plan as outlined in letter for member “WD” Motion carried.
#7 Director Nalepa moves to obtain bids for campground storage fence to determine cost for budgetary purposes. Motion was rescinded, referred to future campground committee for recommendations, Kevin Dombrowski was named liaison to the campground committee.
#8 Kevin Dombrowski was named as comment box recipient
#11 Credit card motion was tabled
#13 Acceptance of Carol Majewski’s recommendations was sent to the nomination committee for inclusion to their recommendations