WBLRA Board Meeting Minutes
I. Call to Order: Meeting was called to order by President Bryant at Board members present were Director McNeil, Director Heiden, Director Bridges, Director Isaac and President Bryant. Director Perkins absent due to illness and Director Kozlowski also ill and in the hospital. Invocation led by Director Isaac and Pledge of Allegiance led by President Bryant.
II. Additions to the Agenda: Director Isaac adds to old business the election procedure and Director Bridges adds lot #1204.
III. Approval of the minutes: (1) Director Isaac moves to approve the April Minutes, support by
Director Bridges, carried.
IV. Treasurerís Report: (2) Director McNeil moves to accept the Treasurerís Report, second by Director Bridges, carried. Payables Approval: (3) Director McNeil moves to approve the payables, support by Director Bridges, carried.
V. Presidentís Report: President Bryant introduces and welcomes the Campground Hosts, Cathy and Lee Villar. They will be taking care of the campground baths and grounds. Expenses this month were extremely high, insurance, gravel, new mower and blower for Doug. We will soon be addressing several issues that need to be addressed, committee action, study and maybe an attorneyís interpretation will be needed.
Supervisorís Report: Dawn points out the new paint at the clubhouse, we have
bathhouse paint, no need to buy it. Mr. Brandt will be organizing the garage
sale. The gardenís out front have been worked on. Julius
(Juice) will be organizing the neighborhood watch, he will be meeting with Rick
Miller at the police dept. he also does
VIII. Comments on Agenda Items are available at the clubhouse.
IX. Old Business:
Pay tabled from
(4) Director McNeil moves to table, support by Director Bridges, tabled. Election Procedure:
(5) Director Isaac moves that the President convey to the nominating committee and to the election committee that there will be three (3) candidates running for election in 2009, support by Director Bridges, results of vote to table: Director Heiden, nay, Director Isaac, nay, Director Bridges, nay, Director McNeil, aye, President Bryant, nay. Director Isaac then rescinds his motion.
(6) Director Isaac moves that the President, himself and the Secretary meet with the attorney with the information we have, for his judgment as to how many candidates will run in the 2009 election and after that opinion is rendered, it be binding in this association, to be done as soon as possible. support by Director Bridges. Role call results: Director McNeil, abstains, Director Bridges aye, Director Heiden nay, Director Isaac aye, Director Bryant aye. Motion Carried.
(7) Director Isaac moves to have the company Dawn has contacted come and give us a recommendation on the gate system, second by Director Bridges. All in favor, motion carried. Director Bryant makes a note that this expense is not in our budget.
(8) Director Bridges moves to approve repair of the gate with a $1000.00 cap, second by Director McNeil, amended to a $2000.00 cap, support by Director Isaac, motion carried.
(9) Director Bridges moves to accept Stanley Fuel as our propane carrier, second by Director McNeil, carried.
(10) Director Bridges moves to accept Dougís cell to be included in the supervisorís contract at a savings of $20 a month, carried.
(11) Director McNeil moves to put our pop machine on Craig's List for sale, support by Director Bridges, all in favor, motion carried.
(12) Director McNeil moves to table the Vacation Policy for Elaine and Dawn, support by Director Isaac, motion carried.
(13) Director Isaac moves to contact people involved with license agreements on our lakes and ask them to abide by this agreement or to desist from any activity on the property including removing their docks, support by Director McNeil, amended to include that they must be WBRLA owners, either become an owner or remove the docks, all in favor, motion carried.
(14) Director Bridges moves to table the emergency exit and bus stop violations , second by Director Heiden. All in favor, tabled.
(15) Director McNeil moves to table the non compliance letters, support by Director Bridges, all in favor, tabled.
(16) Director McNeil moves to purchase a health dept. permit for the 2009 season, support by Director Bridges, all in favor, motion carried.
(17) Director Isaac moves to adjourn, support by Director McNeil, motion carried.
Meeting adjourned at